WHY THE UNIVERSITY OF SAINT FRANCIS?
Top 5% Nationally USF MBA Students tested in the top 5% of all MBA Programs in the Nationwide Peregrine Test.
93% of 2015 graduates were employed, enrolled in educational programs, in the military or volunteer service.
Washington Monthly lists USF as #40 in the nation for the “Best Bang for Your Buck” in education.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Did you know that an online MBA can be earned in just 12 months through the Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership? The online MBA enables personal and professional transformation that will prepare you for challenges in any functional area, anywhere in the world. While focusing on values-based decision making, study the issues that matter. Gain leadership skills while immersed in real-world challenges.
Remember: you don’t have to put your career on hold while you study online with us. You can study at your own pace, and from anywhere. In addition to achieving personal growth and career advancement, earning your MBA will equip you with the tools to influence an organization through a greater level of contribution and building than ever before. You know what an MBA would mean to your career. At USF, we will help you reach it, affordably.
Our MBA carries specialty accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), as well as our regional accreditation.
To apply to the MBA program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher from a non-regionally accredited institution may submit a GMAT score of 500 or above for admission consideration.
- Possess a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- If the cumulative GPA is below 2.75, the applicant must take the GMAT and submit scores to the university for review. Or, if the applicant has five or more years of professional work experience, a résumé can be submitted for review.
- Students who do not have a degree in Business or a related field may have additional requirements.
THE USF ADMISSION PROCESS
Applying to a University of Saint Francis online graduate program is both easy and quick. If you meet the degree and cumulative GPA requirements, you simply complete an online application for admission, including the following:
- Submit an online application for admission.
- Submit your official transcript from the granting institution of your bachelor’s or higher degree.
- Submit a résumé.
Good to Know: Transcripts are official only if sent directly to the USF Office of Admissions from the registrar of the granting institution.
Transcripts are also considered official if delivered (whether by hand or mailed from the student, etc.) in a sealed envelope from the granting institution.
After your application has been submitted, you can return anytime to login and check on your admission status. Once you are accepted, you can explore financial aid options. Then you matriculate and start classes.
This Is Your Moment! Call Today! 260.247.8118
Study from home — or wherever else you happen to be!
Learn at your own pace. Earn your degree in as little as 12 months.
Enjoy substantial savings versus the cost of a traditional, on-campus program.
USF provides highly ranked programs with excellent, measurable outcomes.