Why the University of Saint Francis Master’s Degree?
USF ranks 5th for Best Earnings Potential of all Indiana Schools.
93% of 2015 graduates were employed, enrolled in educational programs, in the military or volunteer service.
Washington Monthly lists USF as #40 in the nation for the “Best Bang for Your Buck” in education.
MASTER OF ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Many industries are experiencing dynamic changes and reliable growth, with the right leadership skills and an advanced degree, professionals stay competitive in the marketplace.Our Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL) draws from the experience and wisdom of the Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership to further professionals in a variety of fields in their leadership development. At the University of Saint Francis, our educational values stress professionalism, scholarship, social responsibility, and spiritual development. You will be enriched by meaningful learning experiences, preparing you for a career as a successful, dynamic leader. For more program details, check out our catalog and course descriptions.
The Master of Organizational Leadership program is designed for up-and-coming leaders. To customize your program to drive toward your career goals, you are able to declare one of the following concentrations:
- Non-Profit Organization
- Higher Education
- For-Profit Organization
- Healthcare Services
Applicants to the MOL program are required to:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher from a non-regionally accredited institution may submit a GMAT score of 500 or above for admission consideration.
- Possess a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- If the cumulative GPA is below 2.75, the applicant must take the GMAT and submit scores to the university for review. Or, if the applicant has five or more years of professional work experience, a résumé can be submitted for review.
THE USF ADMISSION PROCESS
To apply for the online MOL, you need to:
- Submit an online application for admission.
- Submit your official transcript from the granting institution of your bachelor’s or higher degree.
- Submit a letter expression your professional goals in pursuing the degree and why you are interested in your selected concentration.
Good to Know: Transcripts are official only if sent directly to the USF Office of Admissions from the registrar of the institution attended. Transcripts are also considered official if delivered (whether by hand or mailed from the student, etc.) in a sealed envelope from the granting institution. After your application has been submitted, you can return anytime to login and check on your admission status. Once you are accepted, you can explore financial aid options. Then you matriculate and start classes.
This Is Your Moment! Call Today! 260.247.8118
Study from home — or wherever else you happen to be!
Learn at your own pace. Earn your degree in as little as 12 months.
Enjoy substantial savings versus the cost of a traditional, on-campus program.
USF provides highly ranked programs with excellent, measurable outcomes.