Why The University of Saint Francis Master’s Degree?
USF ranks 5th for Best Earnings Potential of all Indiana Schools.
93% of 2015 graduates were employed, enrolled in educational programs, in the military or volunteer service.
Washington Monthly lists USF as #40 in the nation for the “Best Bang for Your Buck” in education.
MASTER OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION
The Master of Healthcare Administration is an affordable online program that can transform your career—and your life. The healthcare industry is forever expanding and evolving. That’s why it’s crucial for professionals to possess the skills and knowledge to stay on the cutting edge. The Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) program benefits from the expertise of the Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership. Healthcare professionals are trained on business best practices and practical experiences directly related to industry challenges. At the University of Saint Francis, we uniquely prepare you to face relevant issues in the field to make you a more effective healthcare leader. You will improve personally and professionally, helping you to fulfill your true potential.
Our accreditations validate one of the highest-quality education opportunities available. This is why USF graduates are so highly sought-after by employers. For more program details, check out our catalog and course descriptions.
Applicants to the MHA program are required to:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher from a non-regionally accredited institution may submit a GMAT score of 500 or above for admission consideration.
- Possess a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- If the cumulative GPA is below 2.75, the applicant must take the GMAT and submit scores to the university for review. Or, if the applicant has five or more years of professional work experience, a résumé can be submitted for review.
THE USF ADMISSION PROCESS
To apply for the online MHA, you need to:
- Submit an online application for admission.
- Submit your official transcript from the granting institution of your bachelor’s or higher degree.
- Submit a letter expressing your professional goals in pursuing the degree.
Good to Know: Transcripts are official only if sent directly to the USF Office of Admissions from the registrar of the institution attended. Transcripts are also considered official if delivered (whether by hand or mailed from the student, etc.) in a sealed envelope from the granting institution. After your application has been submitted, you can return anytime to login and check on your admission status. Once you are accepted, you can explore financial aid options. Then you matriculate and start classes.
This Is Your Moment! Call Today! 260.247.8118
Study from home — or wherever else you happen to be!
Learn at your own pace. Earn your degree in as little as 12 months.
Enjoy substantial savings versus the cost of a traditional, on-campus program.
USF provides highly ranked programs with excellent, measurable outcomes.