WHY THE UNIVERSITY OF SAINT FRANCIS?
Top 5% Nationally USF MBA Students tested in the top 5% of all MBA Programs in the Nationwide Peregrine Test.
93% of 2015 graduates were employed, enrolled in educational programs, in the military or volunteer service.
Washington Monthly lists USF as #40 in the nation for the “Best Bang for Your Buck” in education.
MBA IN SUSTAINABILITY
If you’re passionate about the environment and making a difference for our earth, earn an MBA in Sustainability degree from the University of Saint Francis Virtual Campus. Become a part of our vibrant, values-driven community.
With the majority of global businesses implementing green initiatives to protect the environment, increase productivity, and increase net revenue, the MBA in Sustainability is more valuable than ever. We are proud to offer this innovative program, which is a combination of the prestigious USF MBA with the Master of Environmental Health. The program was designed with a strong core of values to instill ethical leadership and prepare you for real-world situations.
MBA in Sustainability graduates are progressive and engaged, making a difference in their communities. If this describes you, why not start your journey to earn a degree today?
Applicants to the MBA in Sustainability Program are required to:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher from a non-regionally accredited institution may submit a GMAT score of 500 or above for admission consideration.
- Possess a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- If the cumulative GPA is below 2.75, the applicant must take the GMAT and submit scores to the university for review. Or, if the applicant has five or more years of professional work experience, a résumé can be submitted for review.
THE USF ADMISSION PROCESS
To apply for the online MBA in Sustainability, you need to:
- Submit an online application for admission.
- Submit your official transcript from the granting institution of your bachelor’s or higher degree.
- Submit a letter expressing your professional goals in pursuing the degree.
Good to Know: Transcripts are official only if sent directly to the USF Office of Admissions from the registrar of the institution attended.
Transcripts are also considered official if delivered (whether by hand or mailed from the student, etc.) in a sealed envelope from the granting institution.
After your application has been submitted, you can return anytime to login and check on your admission status. Once you are accepted, you can explore financial aid options. Then you matriculate and start classes.
This Is Your Moment! Call Today! 260.247.8118
Study from home — or wherever else you happen to be!
Learn at your own pace. Earn your degree in as little as 12 months.
Enjoy substantial savings versus the cost of a traditional, on-campus program.
USF provides highly ranked programs with excellent, measurable outcomes.